Filomena Trindade, MD, MPH, AAARM, ABFM
Private Practice, Capitola, CA
Estimated time of Talk
30 minutes = 0.50 credits
15 min Q&A = 0.25 credits
Total: 0.75 credits
This webinar will cover symptoms and underlying causes of hormonal imbalance in women.
- Understand insulin’s role in peri-menopause and/or menopause.
- Understand symptoms and diagnosis associated with high or low cortisol.
- Understand the relationship between sex hormones and the adrenal and thyroid glands.
- Understand the estrogen metabolism in peri-menopause/menopausal period.
- Understand symptoms and their cause(s) common in peri-menopause/menopausal women.
Conflicts of Interest
This enduring material activity, Women’s Health and Hormones: A Functional Approach, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 0.75 prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval begins December 12, 2016. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.